Mediamax services have always been a valuable part of Colorado real estate professionals arsenal of tools to market listings. Our visual content has become even more important with the new COVID-19 restrictions and we’ve implemented these Mediamax COVID-19 Safe Service Delivery Guidelines to ensure our team of talented photographers can continue delivering services is a manner that’s safe for our clients, home sellers and our photographers.
Here are some ideas for promoting your listings and engaging buyers without in-person contact associated with traditional open houses and showings.
5 Visual Content Ideas for Virtual Open Houses & Online Showings
- HD Photography presented within a Single Property Websites continues to be one of the most affordable ways to attract and engage home buyers.
- Virtual Showings using Matterport 3D Tours provides an immersive experience with room-to-room navigation that replicates an in-person showing.
- Walk Through Videos are about as realistic as it gets. Full motion video footage walking online buyers from the front curb and throughout the home.
- Interactive Online Floor Plans give buyers exact room sizes and visual representation of a homes layout.
- Exterior Only ground and aerial photography & video is a great way to market your listing when photographers are unable to enter a home.
Stay safe our there! We’ll get through this bizarre time as a country and come out the other end stronger and more appreciative of the roll real estate professionals play to keep our economy strong!